- Yes, I KNOW it says Tesla on the front when we are actually a group of many car brands. The primary use of this card is to leave at the Tesla Supercharger in downtown Colorado Springs, or to give to the media. We can certainly make a more generic card for club members if they like.
- Yes, I KNOW that's a photo of MY car. We wanted the card printed quickly and it's what I had on hand.
- This is not the latest version, that one (being printed) has a blank line on the back to put your personal information.
- Feel free to make your own cards to give at shows based upon this design, and I suggest you use your club email address to prevent giving out a personal email address.
- The scan image is bad but the printed card will be much better.
- I used PrintsMadeEasy on the web to print it; there are many such companies but that's the one I've used for years. The first 100 cards, about $20 (plus shipping); 500 are $50 (plus shipping).
A Colorado Springs, CO group promoting the ownership and use of electric vehicles.
Monday, January 25, 2016
Club Supercharger business card
Please see the club business card sample below. You're welcome to use it as an example for your own business card (I did!) but please realize a few things with this card:
Posted by Wilson Hitchings at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment