We have sent out a blast email to all our email members asking about your participation in the trip. To save time with back-and-forth emails, we have selected Tuesday, July 17, 2018 @ 11:00am as the date of the tour. We wanted to avoid July 4th week as that is a common family vacation time and would result in fewer people being able to attend. Several club members are driving as a group, but anyone can just meet at the factory if they have RSVP'd to me. It is extremely difficult to coordinate separate drivers on a long trip, so we will simply announce any gatherings we plan for those days and those attending will have to plan their driving schedules accordingly.
We will need the following (please wait for your email!) from each party going:
--owner VIN or RN
--total number, including owner & guests (max 4)
--mobile phone #
I will gather all this information when you send it and submit to Tesla. If you are NOT on our mailing list but want to go, contact me at info at csevc dot com.
Here is some information about our tours in Fremont that will help guide you, please read carefully:
- We host factory tours for Tesla owners Monday-Friday promptly at 10am, 11am, 3pm, and 4pm, excluding major holidays
- Tours last approximately 60 minutes
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult
- No toddlers or infants (0 – 36 months old) permitted on the tour
- The registered Tesla owner must be present for the tour and may bring up to 3 guests
- Tesla owners may book one tour per calendar year