A Colorado Springs, CO group promoting the ownership and use of electric vehicles.
Saturday, February 23, 2019
Meet Scott Milne, our newest member
Scott Milne is our newest member and is a realtor, efficiency expert and he sells for Chargepoint! He has a 2005 Toyota Prius and lives in Conifer, Colorado. Make him welcome!
Sunday, February 17, 2019
EV for sale
One of our club members, Chuck Hendrick, is selling his EV (he bought another one!). Please use the following link for information:
Friday, February 15, 2019
The Car Show of the Future
Environment Colorado, a statewide non-profit organization, will be hosting multiple electric vehicle car shows this March to highlight the importance of electric vehicles in improving air quality and tackling climate change. Electric vehicles are the future of transportation as they have the potential to protect our communities and the planet. Join the party to admire different EV models and learn about Colorado's transition to electric transportation. Light snacks will be provided. The car show times and locations (rain or shine) include:
- Colorado Springs' Car Show of the Future: Saturday March 23rd 10-3pm @ Palmer High School North parking lot
- Denver's Car show of the Future: Wednesday March 20th 3pm-7pm @ City Park Thatcher Fountain rotunda
CAN'T ATTEND THE SHOW? GET INVOLVED NOW!
We are asking current and prospective owners of electric vehicles to submit written testimony to our team to address one or all of the questions below.
- Why did you choose to buy an electric vehicle?
- Why do you want more electric vehicles in Colorado?
- Why do you want to own an electric vehicle?
- Why do you think Colorado needs better infrastructure for electric transportation?
- Do you have a story the demonstrates the difficulty many Coloradans face when owning of trying to own an electric vehicle? Share it with us!
Thursday, February 7, 2019
Newest Member Richard Wiener
Our newest person to join is Richard Wiener from Colorado Springs. He has a 2019 Red Tesla Model 3 and he looks forward to our upcoming events. Please make him welcome!
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)